Tuesday 26 July 2016

Hello new friend!








 It has been pouring continuously since a week and the weather seems pretty awesome. Now that coming from me is a little strange because honestly, I don’t like rains that much. But, surprisingly, I have been enjoying them lately. I am up early every morning and it has become a little routine to sit by the window watching the rains while I sip my ginger tea and there’s some morning music playing on my computer. There comes a point where I find myself completely lost in some thoughts varying from about life to myself to people existing in this world and outside too. It is such a mind chilling experience to watch the rains and I have noticed it to calm me down a little. When I plan the day ahead, I don’t feel like getting out of the house. My mind is only filled with these delightful images of curling up in the cozy blanket with some hot tea by the side and a good book to read in my hands. It feels more like living in the moment and experiencing the simple realities of life.

About 4 years back, I had visited the national park here in Bombay with my girlfriends to purely enjoy the scenic beauty of the forest during the monsoons. We walked on the path never explored before with not even the slightest of the idea that we were about to find a site that would mean just so much to us. It happened that, we were walking over the rail tracks and we could hear a little gush of a small rivulet flowing nearby. We followed the sound of it and in sometime the water became visible to us. To get till the rivulet, we had to hike a little which we were skeptical about in the start but T convinced us to take it up.  We were there and  MINDBLOWING !!!!!!

It was a reflection of the sceneries we wrote essays about while in school. We had never seen such a beautiful spot ever before.  I don’t know how but in a very small amount of time, that place had our hearts. We often come here in the monsoons and every time we come here we are mesmerized by the beauty of it. Nature holds so much power in itself that it is beyond anybody’s understanding how and when will it act! I came by to say a little hello to this place few days go and it has opened me and my mind so much. I have not seen much outdoors in recent weeks and when I was here I was only reminded of what I might be missing out on. It showed me how many opportunities are waiting out there for me and they would be gone if I don’t take any steps towards it. It felt like talking to a friend that afternoon. It said to me that things go wrong, terribly wrong. And it is good to experience the grief of it but not till it chokes you. I am teaching myself to look at the positive side of the happenings and I am very much at it. I have realized how really strong I can stand.  Surely it is tough as hell, but I think I can make through it. I have to. 


Thank you visiting.
You can find me on Instagram as @patakaaguddii_

P.S.: Please make sure to give the picture credits if used anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment